1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-1690

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    IMG_5354.PNG It is very interesting to watch first hand the psychology of trading in this forum.  When AJM was bottoming folks jumped off to look for other opportunities and now that fAJM is moving folks are jumping off to look for other opportunities.  Not saying that it is right or wrong, it just is what it is.  Sometimes the hardest trade is to do nothing and that is exactly how to exploit the LI bull run in Altura.  Today however as a reward, I am selling 5% of my ALTAF holdings (225%+) to pay for a 10 day Panama Canal cruise trip for my daughter and I over the Holiday.  My very first sell.  Will sell another 5% when we hit 1B MC as I have another reward planned for my wife.  That is all the selling I will do for the foreseeable future as the LI and Altura story is just revving up.  Watching AJM move in the last 2 months has been very gratifying and it's doing exactly what many of us here expected, just a lot quicker.  Thanks to JB and crew for their work and dedication and to the Alturians on this forum for keeping it real.  Very lucky and blessed to be here.  GLTA.
    Last edited by aringbearer: 08/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.650M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $322 9.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151161 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 332832 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.