1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-1765

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Botsi, I haven't bothered looking into Brine as I believe there may be problems similar to the problems associated with fracking. It's only a belief and I may be wrong. The other thing is that USA is the graveyard of many Australian Companies, even BHP lost big time there.
    The best thing you could do is research what the normal parts per million is in the Argentine Brine. Early results from ASN is 500 to 1700 PPM. Keep in mind the fact that it is an earn in situation with still a lot of money to be found.
    If it was me investing in this company I would plan to exit with a certain profit and although I have never used stop losses I would definitely have one on this company. It looks like a long way to go with pain and maybe gain along the way. My main advise is research research and then do it all over again. Look into the history of the company, look at the directors look at the finances. When you have done that you should listen to your intuition, make a decision and own that decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $1.339K 40.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 207657 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3673 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.