1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-1771

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    @ zoomyjeff
    I have been finding the positive vibe on the AJM forum refreshing, have only been coming here for about 2 mths, and will say that a number of v good posters here helped to influence my investment decision on AJM, mind you the fundamentals (super compelling) and chart looked pretty good too.

There are a good number of forums on HC that are or can unfortunately be very different to the vibe here at AJM. I do understand that right now any number of long term posters/holders are rightfully feeling very happy and pleased that they have hung in and reaped their rewards. So we are all in a good place right at the present and this no doubt helps.

A hat tip to you for your honesty, candid and strong humility, this reflects a good person IMHO

And for some of us that are later to be involved (mid 20's for me) I believe we can still look forward to excellent returns on our investment in AJM

A quick question for you zoomy, you mentioned SOS (and so did @futurenow), who is SOS or what is their handle _ if you feel so disposed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.