1MC 3.13% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

The stock market crash is not a matter of "if" but "when". The...

1. 124 Posts.
    The stock market crash is not a matter of "if" but "when". The top economists, some of which predicted the GFC say that the current market indicators are much worse now than before the GFC. This point is elaborated in detail by many experts.

Valuations of some companies have tripled in the last weeks. I could've bought as many PLS shares as I wanted at $0.35c 6 weeks ago last week it it highs of $1.10 As I'm sure you all know, you could but as many AJM share as you wanted for $0.17c less than two months ago, recent highs put a valuation on the Company at 3 times that.

This is a classic scenario prior to a market crash. Stock prices seem to go crazy just before a market crash.

The market has corrections/crashes generally every 8 years, so the timing is right

I'm not a doomsdayer, I'm not trying to bad mouth AJM, the sector or the market but research what top experts are predicting and why and act accordingly. Search " US stock market collapse is coming" sift through the crap and then find the credible guys who give market indicators as reasons for their prediction and not a crystal ball. Plenty of graphic explanations on YouTube if that's your thing.

As for me personally, I have watched, read, and listened to many reports from respected experts and this is the first time in 20 years that I do not hold any stocks at all..... Not one!!

You know how it's goes, the big guns get out and then the mums and dads get burnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $957 29.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59721 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 313567 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.