1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I have been following the shorting numbers and note that the...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have been following the shorting numbers and note that the shorting for Monday this week was relatively modest but Tuesday and Wednesday saw significant increases.

The bloodsucking shorters take as much as they can before letting the patient recover. In our case, Altura is a demonstrably growing concern. The shorters move in and pare back some of the gains before letting the growth continue. As we are not yet big enough to resist manipulation, they will keep doing this until we are.

Unfortunately it is a cycle we will see repeated. Even the big players are shorted. They are not manipulated in the same way though. I look forward to the time when we are not the subject of this almost insane level of manipulation.

Just for comparison, BHP and GXY saw 0.15% of their capital shorted yesterday (compared to 0.09% for Altura). PLS was 0.07%.

The leaches will not go away until stopped by government and they show no signs of doing that.

In the mean time, take a long view and all the daily and weekly ups and downs will be nothing more than a minor irritant.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.