1MC 3.23% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-2547

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Well, we are at the close of another trading day it it was quite frustrating. I watched the sales coming through and there were a significant amount of sub $500 trades with the usual plethora of sub $50 trades as well.

We were a little of our usual volume and we just drifted down. There seemed to be no real impetus for it other than the usual manipulation.

The shorting data for the past two trading days shows a little less than usual. Not sure what today will show. If there is significant shorting then it will be a solid percentage of volume.

I keep reading the research materials and there is no loss of confidence in lithium, quite the contrary. Our fundamentals are getting better, not worse and yet we drift down like this. I know the entire market was down but that is no real comfort.

You will need to forgive me if I sound frustrated but I see the inequities in the market and know holders are essentially be fleeced by the big end of town. They do say the stock market is a way of moving money from the impatient to the patient. Well, it is days like these that I remind myself of just that.

If I had the willpower, I'd just switch off and check in again in six months time.

No doubt I will be posting soon. Whilst I don't have that sort of willpower to not check Altura for more than a day, I do have patience.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.