1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I am no expert either just trying to learn the game, and...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am no expert either just trying to learn the game, and experience is the bitterest teacher they say.

A lot of traders anticipated the breakout from congestion that has occurred over the last month or two. The fact that a lot of traders trade similar styles probably contributes to what could be described as a self fulfilling prophecy. Also leaves these traders in vulnerable positions should the tide turn, whether a contrived situation (pump and dump), or poorly received or misinterpreted news .

Unfortunately the fact that many traders do trade similar styles, also lends to the capitulation of price as we have seen over the last two days, as stops get taken out, and traders reach their pain threshold.

It will be interesting to see where she lands, though one would think that any company actually turning a profit as AJM is supposedly poised to do, will find investors in the future.

I use hotcopper to try to gauge sentiment, not fundamental info. I am not a big fan of the little disclaimer that supposedly exonerates the individual from posting utter "sheet", so take everything with a grain of salt I say! That said many say that this company will find its way into the ASX200 or ASX300, if that is so then onward and upward (eventually). The recent shenanigans might just be the big end of town playing the games they play so well in order to get their inevitable positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $8.378K 2.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 194000522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 30766222 86
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 3681679
Last updated 15.52pm 17/06/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.