1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Yep just got to sit tight. At least with all the commoion at the...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Yep just got to sit tight. At least with all the commoion at the moment we can all sleep knowing we are about to go into production. I like the following from a recent report.

With all of these factors coming into play, we do believe that the easy, trending market in lithium might be over for the time being. That doesn’t mean we expect the market to sell off even more, or for all of the stocks in the sector to be on hold.  It just means that we expect investors will have to be more careful and selective when putting their capital to work.  We’ve outlined the value-type approach we like to take in the market, and believe that it will become even more useful as volatility and noise increases going forward.  

I've been watching mates jump in and out of other lithium stocks and they have done very well. Me personally im just sitting patiently as l can, (hard at times) last 2 years has gone quick and will see what unfolds over the next 12 to 24 months before i consider to sell out.

GLTA DYOR.

Brabo01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.