1MC 6.25% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-3156

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    most of the mum and dad investors wait a lifetime for their investment to move into production and time and time again the get disappointed. The companies they invested in end up being a life style company for the directors.

I know of some penny stocks ( and there are a lot on the ASX) that their directors and MD's pay themselves more than our prime minister lol and then CR and CR until the share registry blows up then consolidate and then rince and repeat.

Then 5 years later still nothing but glossy presentations and investor road shows to the most exotic place on earth lol These directors have the life....

This is why it is not the time to sell AJM for me but BUY because they are the real deal!!!!

AJM is rapidly moving form construction status to a producer status.

Well done BOD of AJM, like the BOD of PLS which I am also invested in, they have done really well and the reward to shareholders is ever so close.

I sleep well at night knowing my investment dollars are in AJM and PLS, yes you get the dummy accounts on HC that talk doom and gloom but they are just serving their own agenda which is shorting, they may also be competitors down ramping, who knows and who cares.

Anyway, happy to hold this stellar stock for another 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $3.774K 123.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31140 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.