1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Yes, I was just thinking the same. I was reading through a few...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Yes, I was just thinking the same. I was reading through a few old notes and documents that I had on altura and noticed that they have 16,000 hectares to explore plus southern ridge results due this month. It does strike me that management haven't hit the TO speculation square on the nose and point blankly refused the prospect of a sale. Indeed they haven't mentioned it again in over a month- silence is golden IMO. This tells me that whilst they wish to develop the mine and bring it to production the prospect of a sale/control transaction may allow them to focus on other areas such as exploration of the 160 Sq kilometers that they own. Hiring citi to to look at a potential sale process and/or other types of control transactions also supports this. I also won't rule out a significant merger between PLS and altura- sure they have different clients however, does this really matter- we are selling a standard raw material product and I don't think it poses that big of a risk to off take partners given that high quality availability of the product in the Pilbara. I also find it peculiar that the reserves adjoining PLS have not been included in ore reserves and also note the close collaboration and agreements between PLS and Altura on same as well as other infrastructure on the project- they appear to be a pragmatic bunch. I think a control transaction might come closer to home! If both PLS and AJM come on line at or around the same time I think we will have quality news flow on control transaction shortly thereafter! One way or the other somebody's hand will be forced. PS imagine the savings achievable by combing the two companies- is this the birth of a new mining Giant PLS_AJM. Speed to market for product/ financing of expansion possibilities etc etc- the list goes on. All I know is that I will literally go into labour if it came true! All speculation and wishful thinking of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.