1MC 0.00% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

I bought as much as I could @12.5... as can be seen on hoots...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    I bought as much as I could @12.5... as can be seen on hoots chart all three started their downward trend late June with Brexit being the catalyst and negative sentiment was supported by MacBanks report with their bright sector outlook...it became quite apparent that AJM was held @ 12 - 13c range by some very determinant players and they seem to have either reached their objective or have been overpowered by new buyers who know news is imminent.
    I'm waiting for sentiment to turn positive once investors come to accept that this time the run will be real, prices paid by end uses are better than expected as can be seen via GXY. Companies like AJM that are still under 0.20c but approx 12-15 months from production are the ones that will reward the most from here on...lots of money being thrown around on companies that are hitting some decent drill results but are years away from possible production, I expect a lot of that money to start flowing into Co's that are near term producers, we have seen the start with GXY, AJM will be the top gainer from today's SP level, all I'm waiting for is sentiment to change, looking at the chart it looks like it has started.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $122 3.711K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16265 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3744 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.