1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

The past few weeks have been woeful in terms of share price...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    The past few weeks have been woeful in terms of share price movement.  Given I am not selling at these ridiculously low prices I suppose it does not really matter but it would be nice to see a little realism in the share price as opposed to what we have now.

In due course this commodity and the ability of Altura to mine, concentrate and deliver will attract the attention it is due but in the interim we are just drifting along and it is frustrating.  It is hard to figure out where the trigger point for return to fair value will be.  Our most recent announcement was very much 'steady as she goes' with a slight negative on the timelines but no more than that.  Then a sell off.  

Obviously news on any control transaction will be a catalyst and so should confirmation of the first sale and the agreed price (noting the TAW agreed price was recently set at US$880 I would think it would be in this vicinity).  It was also good to note Lionergy indicated it wanted the first shipment and as much concentrate as it could get in the short term.  This should really derisk the thoughts around JR Optimum that are circulating to some degree.  

In the meantime I have noted this:

https://unauthorised investment adv...ries-last-longer-and-it-requires-more-cobalt/

I am waiting to see if the new financial year brings a return to normality and provides the spur needed (much in the same way we saw the big push at the start of this calendar year.

GLTAH.  It is not long until we see the cash starting to come in as we move along the continuum 'explorer-producer-retailer'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.