1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Exactly why I find it sad when some blame shorters in AJM. I...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Exactly why I find it sad when some blame shorters in AJM. I hold GXY, ORE, PLS, AJM and AGY and it has been carnage lately and % shorted is easily 4 - 5 times of AJM's.

I don't post much around, but lately I see AJM's thread was just nervous holders ranting. Nothing wrong with nervous that your capital is eroding, but think of management owning a big chunk of shares, they are at the losing end too and are equally as frustrated. Take a few deep breathes, and stay away from the screen for 5 minutes and think long term from different perspectives, you probably wouldn't have posted those remarks. I also appreciate a few matured holders here to rationally assess what those rants were and break it down nicely.

If you are investing for the revolution, you wouldn't have been that nervous. Read AFR and you will find how climate change is affecting the investment space. Big fund managers are being barred from investing anything that isn't clean/green anymore. Sometimes when you have identified the opportunity, just have keep your eye on the prize and believe in the end game.

I don't compare AJM and PLS because it's not the same race and it's not run by management of equal priorities in mind. PLS has been about marketing and always made the news, and AJM is always the quiet achiever not making headlines but get the mines up and running to try and pay us dividends. Everyone will get there at the end, but how long they'll take is a different story.

I remind myself this when I see portfolio lost $60k in a day like yesterday, "If I can't hold a stock for 10 years, I shouldn't hold it for more than 10 minutes". Statement credit to greatest investor of all time, Warren Buffett.

Best of luck to AJM holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.