1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-4425

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    There will surely be some here who have noticed that LIT has been moving in the right direction the last few days, in fact it has had 5 consecutive days of finishing higher (it hasn't been able to do this since Nov last year).So, hopefully it can continue with the good work, if it does it will certainly make me a little bit happier, maybe some others here will be too.

I have drawn a trend line which is obviously resistance and has been operative since March, technically it would be very nice to break above this line.

At some point I expect battery metals to make a divergence away from the base metals (which have been in decline all year too), interesting to note there (on the base metals) that nickel has not declined as badly as some of the other base metals this year. Nickel is very important in battery chemistry

LIT etf whilst sounding like it relates to lithium stocks only, IMO is not just about lithium the name is: Lithium and Battery Tech ETF. So IMHO the LIT etf is most likely a very good indicator for all the battery metals and I would include cobalt there too.

If LIT keeps going up so will our SP, for AJM with all the other good news and a continuance of positive movement in LIT we may have a strong finish to the year.

Having said all that, it's early days on the uptrend, and I want to see that trendline broken thru with good impetus asap.

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.37.04 am.png
    Last edited by McHale: edit 17/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.