1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-4442

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    For todays chart I am going to extend the trendline back even further to its beginning in Sept 2017 (12 mths ago), this trend is significant you can see how many times the price action has come to meet this line since Feb but it has not been able to get there, last night it broke through. Regardless of Trumps trade war and a still strong US$.

Like I said I don't want to get carried away, after all its only a line on a chart. But all the trading banks and funds would be very well aware of this line. I would call it a line in the sand, and it has held sway for what has been so far (for any battery metal investor), a tough 2018

Given that we are in the midst of of what the great Rampaging Roy Slaven and H G Nelson affectionately called the Festival of the Boot, I am inspired to say that last nights price action on the LIT "can only be good for footy".

My sense of it has been, that at some point battery metals will diverge away from the base metals, because of the unique circumstances with the EV revolution and the way that it will impact demand for battery metals. Base metals have been in decline since the 15th of Jan 2018 - which is the same date the LIT started its' decline also.

BenchMark Minerals Intelligence said this week, that there are now (as of this Sept) 45 battery mega factories - this has to be impacting demand. It looks like that perhaps now with 45 factories, we may be beginning to see that the demand is beginning to pick up. That cannot happen soon enough for me, it has not been a nice year in the battery metals world, but I have held on in the belief that while the sector went to unsustainable heights late last year, that there was still value here and great potential going forward. But it has been tough waiting for the factories to stimulate the long coming demand.

In the meantime the instos with their bot implemented shorting have been murdering many retailers who got in late to the battery metals bubble/mania at the end of last year. It is my hope that last nights action in the LIT is perhaps signalling a shift in market sentiment here and that we will see the end of the insto shorting/botting.

Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 7.30.44 am.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.