1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I usually respect opposite opinion but in Hotcopper I found some...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I usually respect opposite opinion but in Hotcopper I found some people are just ridiculous. Please explain why a cr is required while we just got a pre-payment of USD11M plus sales from Lionenergy. The third ship will dock soon in Port Hedland, which will be another sales. Unless the processing plant underperform, and the production could not service the debt then I agree a cr is required. But I doubt it because the lithium price actually is quite good at the moment which was proved by two announcements released by MIN and GXY. One line down ramping with no supporting evidence and say just my opinion that cr is required sounds quite unfounded.

To sum up, imo a cr is not required because we keep shipping products to customer and the new long term offtake agreement shows BOD is trying to fix the problem and patience is required as big deal need time to be inked. The fluctuation in sp is normal especially during the bear market. Just an advice to everyone, if you wanna ramping, please use evidence to support what you declared. I may be too serious this time, usually I just grinned at such statement and pass onto the next post hope the next one is more meaningful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.