1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Something a bit fishy here:...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Something a bit fishy here:

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=ajm

That's a heck of a lot of short interest day to day. Lots of midpoint trades on the recent down leg too, often a side of a seller capping any attempt at price recovery. Almost no doubt that the price is being churned down by someone. Hopefully they've got JRO by the proverbials and are forcing sales at an inappropriately low level.

I can't see why we'd need it but I don't like AJM going to conferences and paying to be sponsors - what purpose can it possibly serve? We should just be getting on with pumping out the product and sucking in the profits. The level of punishment that will be meted out if we go begging for more capital could be very severe.

This emphasises the false logic of the BoD giving almost no information out at any stage, the silence although apparently by design is deafening, retailers are an anxious lot and many are very underwater - if there's some corporate play afoot unless it's being driven by management they could help signal by on market purchases or confirmation of export volumes, or indeed any positive news even if it's not with new upside.

We're approaching an EV of $350 million with a functioning mine, plant, contractors and transport infrastructure not to mention off takes with solid pricing, what value is the ore body alone? Somethings gotta give and it's a long time until the next quarterly drops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.621K 1.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 181496973 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20055545 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.