1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Either there are huge problems behind the scenes (seems contrary...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Either there are huge problems behind the scenes (seems contrary to everything the company has been indicating) or this is being severely manipulated in a sector pointing toward a red hot future.

I think risk/reward here looks extremely compelling, should we really be at a market cap six times smaller than PLS!? Indeed what would the AJM ore body (already with infrastructure to mine it) be worth to PLS even without the AJM plant?!

The only wild card I have concern about is the terms of our debt covenants? Does anyone have any detail? Is there a near term reason the holders of the debt could call in the loan for shares or otherwise? If so that is another reason for the SP to be under downward pressure, or otherwise present a threat to the company. Even in that scenario so long as the company can operate near break even it should be able to find a way to cover obligations or get a different financier even if that means doing so on similarly bad terms... heck I’d even be up for another SPP if the plant is running anywhere near spec and break even or better is achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.