1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

As I said a few days ago something very fishy going on and today...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    As I said a few days ago something very fishy going on and today appears to be yet more confirmation of a very distressed holder making a bad job of exiting their position. Similarly those in the hunt for shares having to show it on market. If only markets always behaved this transparently! We plebs just have to cope with dark pools, centre point trades, short sales etc etc.

My speculative take on what to watch for now/soon: a rapid unwinding of an aggressive short position built at/near 52 week lows https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=AJM
    seemingly taken out purely for absorbing shares of a forced seller at as low a price as possible. This has to be done cautiously to avoid spiking the SP, unless of course the shorter has used their own shares and can now engineer buying them back cheaply (strictly would be illegal market price setting but hey it’s the new normal across the ASX it seems). If this is being done by a suitor they will want to buy the remaining JRO block quickly and then dash to buy as much on market as possible before having to declare their hand and state their price. Will likely need to be or become a friendly bid or offer an outrageous price.

I could be mad but this for me is becoming a screaming buy!
    Last edited by muppet655: 28/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $2.717K 63.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143991 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 73555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.