1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Chart, page-585

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Just to clarify what I meant about being 'mauled', I am referring to the company and not the share price. When I invest in a company my first rule is to see the board have control of the company. The Altura board have control and are dictating events, this can lower investment risk by a great deal.

'Others' refers to PLS, but I was trying to be candid. I am a PLS holder but not for long unfortunately. Their ownership is too diluted now with too many vested interests, and in my experience this can cause chaos. Their schedule is being pushed back again and I can only imagine the board starting to be manipulated by the heavies. They didn't want MIN in at the start but they are in, now their partner Ganfeng is in. With MIN having their own tenement being proved up and Gangfeng into many pies, I think PLS will suffer as these guys are very savy. This is just my opinion though all so please take as you wish.

So, board control with a major shareholding in the company and current market cap of what they will probably make in the first year of production gets my interest, yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.