1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi Sabine,RE: ... 'I haven’t been watching these threads so...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi Sabine,
    RE: ... 'I haven’t been watching these threads so intensely lately.Is there any rumour of when the refinancing might be sorted'

I went to the AJM AGM on the !9th of last month and it was stated in the forum (from JB on the podium) 'Refinancing' was expected to be completed 'by the end of the year', he also restated that to me in a discussion I had with him at the end of the meeting (as did another member of the AJM management team).
    Now, someone on here (can't remember who, when or what thread) stated that they had called the AJM office after the meeting and was told the 'end of financial year" fro refinancing to be completed. I must admit I never heard the words 'end of financial year' in any conversation regarding the refinancing....

So, I suppose it is up to interpretation really as to what people want to believe. The AJM team at the AGM may have been talking in a general context? Anyway, as with the ANN released on the 02/12/19 stating the 'proposed refinancing had commenced' it will only be a matter of time now until we get the ANN (or a share price movement rolleyes.png)Time will tell.

I've been on board the AJM team for a few years now so I don't mind waiting a little bit longer, as it's starting to appear the Li sector is changing. Investment banks are publicly stating they are turning away from investing in the fossil fuel industry and into the renewable's industries.....

All iMO of course.

CD

GLTALTH and bring on 2020 (I think we all want to see the end of 2019 )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.16K 720.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
104 159793351 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 31381957 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 166666
Last updated 10.10am 17/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.