1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

I will discuss although numerology is NOT my strength. At a...

1. 18,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    I will discuss although numerology is NOT my strength.
    At a basic level (to me this means ‘really no idea’ so I will take a gut level guess) debt plus current market cap plus equalising other things against each other equals around $290M, plus around $12.3M shares left over from the cap raise still to be allocated.

Add a sprinkle of fairy dust and I get a current ‘take home today’ value of $300-$310M with the plant (including the recent $8M+ of upgrades?) thrown in for free.

Which means ‘debt fear’ combined with manipulation have created a ‘current value’ less than half of PLS.

As PLS is currently low, I think the share price could more than double to 15c or higher if low interest funding was secured -especially if Primero or other interested parties decide to invest in a supportive way .
    - also especially if Lithium goes up in value
    - also especially if another story on BMW from the other day is right (it may have already been linked?). It basically said it expects the ethical precedent set by BMW may be taken up by other vehicle manufacturers.

......But there is much wishful thinking in those equations because I would like to see Altura closing above my average price.

FWIW I also half expect current prices are a prelude to announcing some or all of the leftover 205,177,852 shares from the last cap raise have been collected.
    GLTA
    go Altura! (And all Australian lithium)

..and here are excerpts from the story I mentioned. It was published yesterday ...

https://www.motoring.com.au/bmw-pledges-to-source-raw-materials-ethically-122363/
    “BMW has set a precedent for other car-makers by signing an agreement to source raw manufacturing materials for the cars it produces from environmentally ethical suppliers.
    In a move that is likely to be followed by other brands, the German car-maker announced overnight that it has joined the Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA).

In effect, the move is designed to support more responsible practices from the mining sector, a key foundation of the car-making industry. The IRMA group keeps mining companies accountable by assessing their pollution control, land reclamation, health and safety and human rights, among other areas.
    The subsequent IRMA standard ensures more transparency in the supply chain and encourages end users including car-makers to adopt environmentally ethical materials...”

.... “IRMA’s ‘Standard for Responsible Mining’ assessment has been devised by mining industry, not-for-profit organisations, unions, businesses and local communities.
    IRMA executive director Aimee Boulanger encouraged other car-makers to follow BMW’s lead.”
    Last edited by sabine: 10/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $518 14.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89390 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 9888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.