1MC 0.00% 3.1¢ morella corporation limited

It's all in the timing...current producers working on increasing...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    It's all in the timing...current producers working on increasing output combined with strong projects coming online in 2018, such as AJM and PLS, which have the ability to increase production as demand will dictate, will be the ones generating the best ROI for investors, everyone's job now is to work out which one represents the best value @ today's SP.

..."Lithium is not rare"... - true, but as the few large new players establish themselves over the next 12-24 months, combined with existing producers, that will present strong hurdles for new players to gain traction due to the very high Capex requirements to start up any new project...they will find it very difficult to secure funding...look at the rates AJM & PLS managed to secure...and AJM was already 4 months into mine construction and we are in a boom cycle with Li pricing at all time highs...so I think people are underestimating the importance of the 'first of the rank' ...any new projects will find it very, very difficult to secure funding, and will make producers (with tenements on hand to increase resource/ production) will be the ones one want's to have shares in.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.