1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Speculation, page-192

1. 15,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5536
    You have no idea what your talking about,

People said the same when I bought FMG with $12bn in debt at $1.69 ? It went to $7 and before you pounce on that, I am well aware the companies differ in numerous ways such as size, $’s etc etc - but many on here are saying the same things about AJM that they said about FMG back then “it is headed for VA” and “calling the end” ?

Re: Macquarie Bank downgrade ... we know how ‘reliable’ they have been - MIN DFS quality report springs to mind for one !

Again you say we are headed much lower - today it’s 12 cents now ... that’s a 7 cent different to last nights close ? Why do you still hold ? Clearly you could reduce your losses by another 7 cps a share and/or buy back in at (according to you - 12 cents) if you wanted at a later date ?

Regarding your comments re: me being a broker in disguise and upramping ... HotCopper makes provision for people to to research historical posts of members ... if you look at my signature you will note the companies I am invested in ... although a big supporter of companies like MSB and SPL and I welcome you to peruse some of the ‘harsh’ posts about them and their management I have posted over the years ... I call it as I see it !

I am not happy we (AJM) went back to the lender for $15m but given the slow start up and J&R ‘apparent’ issues we obviously needed to ensure we weren’t trading insolvent ... at the end of the day we are now producing and expected to hit nameplate by years end / early 2019 and I am happy with that as an investor ... some aren’t ? Whether it was bad luck (J&R) or bad management - we are over that hurdle so let’s just move on ?

Enough said - it’s Melbourne Cup so time to head off .... Have a great day AJM’ers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.621K 1.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 181496973 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20055545 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.