1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AJM Speculation, page-279

1. 17,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Bat, as a humble non expert I will give you my thoughts on those revenue calcs. It is my humble opinion that unless the company specifically puts a note to the next quarterly, due late January, that notes the revenue then you won't be able to use that report to calc price received per ton. My humble reason for this is that until they declare commercial production status it is my humble belief that they can and will just net these "revenues" against development costs in the quarterly, not showing them as receipts from customers as perhaps most would expect.

So unless they then provide a note saying how much receipts were netted it may perhaps be a little difficult to calculate unless one can guess what the other development costs were.

So perhaps it depends on the company and whether they decide to give that note.

What's people's thoughts, if my humble opinion is correct, should the company disclose it as a note or is it revealing too much information to us mere shareholders.

Of course it's all just in my humble opinion and I can accept that I may be incorrect and they may show it as receipts from customers and we can then all work it out nice and easily. Perhaps that's why it's all in my humble opinion as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.