1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

AJM, the new AVZ

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    Congratulations! AJM is in amongst the "most discussed stocks", again! There have been 94 posts today - and its only 4:45pm. In fact AJM has taken AVZ's place as the stock markets whipping horse - and someone is useing the cat-of-nine-tails. Not a great achievement, but the down-rampers and panic merchants should take a bow. They have shown how to shake a tree, and shake it right out of the ground. My thread/post will either be totally ignored or used to screw the stock even further. So, sorry about that to all holders.I'm a longterm holder of AJM and am just amazed at the inventiveness of the tree-shakers. Look at the topics of the day - Has anyone seen the boat? what is the name of the boat? where is the boat docked? who is the captain of the boat? what are the crew eating for breakfast? Really, do we want our time to be spent reading and answering every query that comes to mind? Also, why do we expect the board to report to us on a daily or weekly basis? Just let the board and the staff get on with their business. We are grown up investors who are professionals, aren't we? We invested money in this company because we had faith that the team will go from explorer to miner to producer. They have done exactly that, haven't they? In a year or so, we'll be reading reports from AJM about profit guidance, then in another year or two they will be reporting on dividiends. Now is a great time to buy and average down. I'm going to resist the temptation to add to this madddddnesssss, so it's my last post on AJM for a few months, amigos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.89K 4.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 197920249 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44471257 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.