1MC 3.33% 3.1¢ morella corporation limited

Hi binwood. I'm looking for a slow upward movement during the...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi binwood.

I'm looking for a slow upward movement during the year of construction to around 0.28 late in the year. On mine commissioning maybe .32 and on first shipments closer to 40c

Of course that is dependent on things going right as we have a very aggressive timeline.
    Have a lot of faith in James Brown and Chris Evans but of course something can always go wrong.

Also relies on finance without excessive dilution. I know James is absolutely chasing the best deal but in the end he will have to take the best on offer.

Pretty sure Lithium will be in very high demand in H2 similar to what we say in H2 , 2015 so our timing is okay.

Remember Beer figures understandably work on a discount and a lower concentrate price than market. Our feed is good so if Galaxu can get close to 1B MC I do not see why the above is not achievable and more on first shipments.

Would not necessarily say I would sell at that. The more I see James in action the more I like him as a CEO and I follow a good CEO as much as a good resource, maybe more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.