1MC 3.33% 3.1¢ morella corporation limited

AJM vs PLS, page-6

1. 3,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1180
    Marcus, HC is a pretty tough place and because it's the electronic internet, people are perfectly happy to click 'post' on stuff they probably wouldn't say to your face. Like most other places on the internet I s'pose.

Be careful though. The golden rule when reading through these posts and 'advice' from people, is that almost everyone's primary motivation on investing and posting here is to increase their own wealth. It took me a while to figure that out, because I am a naive, trusting type. There are some exceptions, but not many (have become the jaded, cynical type). Some people are shameless, in that they will do their research, take a position, then hit the boards, pumping the stock like crazy. Amongst all of that though, is some very well informed, very enlightening discussion by some smart people - you just need to sift through the info. . AJM's boards are generally quality in that respect.

In my opinion, both companies are great bets. I don't hold PLS, but it's clearly on a winner. The suggestions of a merger between SYA and AJM are just rumours, but very intriguing ones as syd has said. Same management effectively running both companies, and it would give AJM exposure to Lithium in Canada, as well as some pretty tasty ground in the Pilbara. Even without that though, perfectly feasible for AJM to be a $2 share in a couple of years.

Incidentally, I have seen some truly eye watering suggestions over on the PLS boards of where they think that SP can go. Staggering numbers.
    DYOR.
    Last edited by Zenzen: 28/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.