AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

AJQ Key Dates, page-2

1. 1,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Roughly JL93, I'll have a go! You'd do well to sit down with a coffee and read the Target Statement and the last couple of announcements though.
    Roma Shelf closure of agreements January '16. There's still one or 2 sales and purchasing agreements that might be Feb, but all of the Origin owned ones were passed mid Dec. Oil production, if all goes well in 1 month, if all goes astray 3 months, so maybe work that on 2 months. Gas production, great will be June, tough will up to December; Armour stated that they were already working through this in Dec so I believe earlier than later.
    AEP farm in should be this month (but I'm a little confused as to the end of their due diligence timing).
    Say up to Feb or March at the latest. They'll want to commence works as early as practical but the wet season will mean gumboots until say March/April. One announcement will be regarding the 2 tenements on the south of our holdings 177 and 178. They'll add another US10M to our cash.
    Lawn and Riversleigh, in NW QLD, who knows; kind of quiet up there but I would be surprised to hear something very substantial out of there this year. Another farm in perhaps?
    Victoria- don't hold your breath. Just on that, I read an interesting article on SA anti-fraccing groups wanting to flex their protesting muscles in that state. If they can do there what they did in Vic and NSW, wow, watch out.
    Good luck, but again, I recommend that you settle in for an arvo and read back until 9/15.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.