DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

I agree I will be voting my Solgold shares against Caldwell come...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I agree I will be voting my Solgold shares against Caldwell come the upcoming AGM. The cornerstone guys have destroyed alot of shareholder value since taking over and there has been nothing fast and smart about anything they have done to date in fact they havent done alot except sit on their hands and wait for someone to buy it.

I wonder if it has been DGR selling Solgold stock as there has been some consistent selling of multiple million share parcels of late, cash must be tight since they were borrowing against their SOLG shareholding from the last annual report to keep the lights on. The value of the Solgold shares given as security for their loan has now collapsed so maybe they have had to sell some or been in breach of the loan meaning they have had to sell into a depressed market. I wouldn;t rule this out as I heard from a source that DGR only had a few million A11 left a few months ago and they could have very well sold out of that completely by now and not leaving much left to raise cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $520 52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21702 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 156858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.