AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

morning all, the thing I like about this post is "P.S. I have no...

1. 82,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

the thing I like about this post is

"P.S. I have no idea of the reliability of the Elliott Wave Theory now that its all about bots & FA. A few years ago I would have said that this pattern works out 70% to 80% of the time - that may still be the deal, we will see."

me too

IMO - we just can't fall into the trap of slavishly thinking that TA has not changed as the tools in the market have changed.

Although I am certain that there is information and messages in looking at previous trading in a stock or commodity - I just don't think we can go by the old rules.

It would be like trying to judge how a hole was dug and why it was dug where it was dug - when the only knowledge we had was when people had sticks and bones to dig with - but, now we have excavators, explosives and jack hammers.

Although I have learnt the lesson time and time again - to make sure I not only take notice of a major trendline break but, to act on it - both a long time back and still to this day -

some of the tools that were, not bullet proof, but very reliable - just don't work much any more (or at all) in the present environment.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.