AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

AJX Charting, page-128

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Indeed,

You called these people

"rusted-on AJX investors and believers"

You don't think people should take that personally?

You want to talk about oxymorons

- saying the SP will retract to between 35 and 55 cents and then saying its a good company.

- having a held and sell sentiment.

- saying this

"4. The forums are for free speech and debate and not exclusively for up ramping."

Yet the crux of your entire first post is to have a go at people saying what they want.

And the frequency of news is important at this stage as investors need to know the company is moving forward as we don't have other means to measure this, such as proof of revenue.

And yes I believe it's a company with great potential, I've also been one of the very few people saying we need to wait for revenue to apear since last October, I don't see the SP rising until then.

Calling me a "one eyed cheerleader" is just what we're used to from people with no substance, the fact is I've disagreed with people for more than six months over revenue expectations and institution interest, I suggest you read my posts more carefully, there are plenty of posts where I state things like this

"We shouldn't be questioning why the SP isn't moving, as the only reason it's as high as it is, is because of 'EXPECTED POTENTIAL GROWTH."

Post# 17449640

I try and be a realist and not offend other posters, but I won't take cheap shots from others either.

I even agree with what you say about people shouldn't be worrying about the SP, but your people skills need to improve a fair bit, there's quiet a lot of investors who are probably sitting on a loss and your type of commentary would not be making them feel any better.

Have some empathy for others!
    Last edited by melastcracker: 23/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.41K 130.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4652984 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 229399 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.