AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Looking at the Shortman.com.au cumulative short position and how...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Looking at the Shortman.com.au cumulative short position and how it has changed relative to the SP, I'd wager that the spike to the 90's was a short squeeze/short covering event probably with a sprinkling of retail excitement thrown in, and now the SP appears happy to hover around 80 cents.

Why 80 cents? who knows maybe it's just another holding post whilst the bored/anxious move to the 'next hot thing'. The confluence of political support, product innovation and cost advantage with early penetration of key markets, has me ever more convinced that a huge up-swing is a matter of when not if... If the much feted US listing does eventuate it will likely act as an anchor on SP accumulation until what and how much has been raised, and until those participating have had their fill. Thereafter it might act as a huge spring board, but as others have said NC will know best.

The chat around take-overs is interesting but I think largely academic for now. 18 months from now and things could look very different - once the predators have some financial metrics to take to their boards much bigger dollar value can be justified, IMO this is one circumstance where retailers have an edge, taking advantage of being a small fish and holding or accumulating what is a fantastic story and opportunity without being encumbered by having to convince a bunch of conservative risk intolerant corporates or by moving a market by participation. Of course we could be getting lied to and we don't have rapidly expanding income, great margins and near term financial transformation with a disruptive product, but if we do... buckle up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.