AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

No your not missing anything, there are always lots of theories...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    No your not missing anything, there are always lots of theories around about payment terms on the release of financial reports. I know ages ago they were trying to reduce our earlier payment terms and I'm led to believe that was achieved, it would just be good to have them let us know officially so there's no more speculation on lag times.

Keffola , I think that Taurean7 and alhotcop9's posts are probably accurate, however there is some confusion still and asking about our inventories and what exact role they now play to be explained in the next webinar will take away any concerns of them using stock as a way to maintaining CFP.

Ask the company and we should be able to find out if.

A. If they've decreased (it sounds as if they haven't from from their own mouths).

B. Now that toll manufacturing is in full swing, what are these inventory reserves used for exactly? Are they for new customers or for trialling exotic mixes?

C. Will we be maintaining a large reserve of inventory and if so why, now that we use a toll manufacturing system.

I'd certainly be happy to know the answer to these questions.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $605 55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6875439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 353749 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.