AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

AJX Fundamentals thread, page-4

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well my opinion only but I think there is plenty of reason share price could steadily track up.
    Firstly because of where we are at eg we have revenue, we have weeded the low profit customers etc we have recurring revenue from customers, then anything else we get now will be a bonus. For examplewhen the licenses for NF signed (remember these advancing rapidly along with comment they expect to have first production trials with this this CY so something soon on that front). Also Id expect news about Military especially in light of recent comments about procurement as early as 3rd quarter, so even though these two catalysts wont show IMO as cash receivables in next 4c what it does show is growth, validation and more revenue coming.

So if people are believing what is said then I think there is plenty in the short, medium and long term to keep a nice steady upwards flow with the occasional pullback, all my view

I am also of the view that the next 4c will be around the same maybe a bit more depending on Xmas conditions within bedding segment however I feel it should show some pegasus cash flow and some new customer cash which may negate some of the downtourn we may have had due to xmas but will be interesting to see. If its slightly higher I will be stoked but I wont be sad if its around the same as I believe after this quarter, then we will start seeing big jumps but hey I am the ertenal optimist

Well thats my view ATB to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.