AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Totally agree with that you have said mandp. I also fully...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Totally agree with that you have said mandp.

I also fully understand why many here are up in arms about the CR , but my time frame like yours is many years  away so I am prepared to give Dirk some wiggle room. The one thing that I hang my hat on is this! and it would make no sense to many.
    Is that Dirk is a Scientist and like all Scientist I have met they are very reluctant to talk of "pie in the sky stuff"" they like to deal in hard facts and although "they dream of what could be"" they are very reluctant to promise the world and deliver very little.

So I am prepared to believe that what he is telling us is't to far of the mark re: Big orders coming through( only time will tell ).

I have just under 1,000000 reasons to see this company succeed and have an order for a few more. So trust me when I say that I and so deep in the red that it would give most a nose bleed just thinking of it. But my belief that this company will succeed is unwavering

I know its peoples money but sometimes you just have to have a little faith "lets hope my faith has not been misplaced.

Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.