AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Give me a link that even implies that, there isn't one. The...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Give me a link that even implies that, there isn't one.

The wording in both the foundation for 2016 release and half yearly is that $18.5 million USD is expected earnings, not run-rate or order book. The foundation for 2016 statement further expands that the potential order book could be as large at $44.7 million USD. The fact that earnings and order book are used in the same paragraph clearly demarcates them and bolsters that the former is expected to be received within the calendar year.

Since these statements were initially made AJX have announced 18 further customers and the capture of one of the worlds largest carpet/flooring manufacturers.

Given the energy you're committing to your narrative, I find it extremely unlikely that your ongoing misleading statements and exaggeration of negatives are down to laziness or lack of research, thus again it seems aligned with an agenda which is becoming ever more transparent.

@DigitInvestor you make a good point and I shouldn't feel the need to continually respond, just a little bored and indignant I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $110 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 155370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 63736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.