AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

AJX may become capital constrained as it ramps up production, page-36

1. 84,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    kingy --first up there is no suggestion that directors get a free ride - indeed, they are doing this as well as any I have seen.

There is also no suggestion that SI's get a free ride -------- what happens with strategic CR's is that you get institutional support where you think you need it. Yes, mostly those are done at a small discount - that is not new - normal practice - and if we did do it - it would be almost insignificant to holders here.

It happens --------- we don't need much of this if any ----------- most companies do need it to drive their SP to very high levels.

If we stayed in Australia - we would get the values we all want - but, you would have to develop for a lot longer then if it were in the US ----

why - because they run at higher PE's than we do ------------ why? No idea - but, that's what happens.

If we are to go to the NYSE ------- somehow - we need to get American investors - as long as we do it in the interests of Aussie stockholders - IMO - it's fine.

It is not like this company does massive dilutions - in fact - quite small - and, from here on in - hopefully none or very little - but, if one needs to - then, do it strategically.

talk soon - we are in process of clarifying a lot about the figures - it might take a week or so because of the Aussie trip.

Nick - I think is about on the way to the airport and the boys are still flat chat.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.