AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Sorry Muppett, long day at the office, was sitting in the car at...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Sorry Muppett, long day at the office, was sitting in the car at Bunnings Wharehouse , tapping on my mobile, need I say more?

I was thinking about the half yearly when I wrote that -- where the stated revenue was 1.24 Mil and made the mistake of thinking it was Q1 CY16 -- and thinking all along 'run rate' as it was quoted in several announcements.

So, reboot... I would expect it to be completely reasonable to increase the revenue 150% a the very least quarter by quarter at this stage of the company's development. So $2 mil the next quarter is reasonable and getting over the $18mil line in Q4 shouldnt be a stretch at all given that trend.

Coincidentally, the Half Yearly I was referring to represents a $5M run rate leaving CY 2015.. so $5M of the projected $18M for CY16 was already in the bag, so to speak .

Based on projections of 150% CY on CY, the end of CY16 run rate should be $32M -- but at the end of CY17 we'd be looking at $97.5M revenue if that modest trend continues... CONSERVATIVELY....WOW!

In reality, I would think that trend will be a higher order exponential by the end of this CY from what weve been hearing. End of CY17 all the long termers should be needing laser surgery to remove their permanent grins.

Would it be a ridiculous fantasy to be dreaming of $200M plus by end of 2017 ? What would that translate to as SP?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 282788 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.