AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

"Basically im more inclined to think we'll grind lower both...

1. 81,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Basically im more inclined to think we'll grind lower both shares and property in a Japanese type fashion"

hmmmm - I wouldn't be all that sad for AJX in that environment. I could be wrong - but, those conditions could well be glorious for us (only talking AJX - not talking other investments).

IMO - in Japanese style conditions - there would be enough confidence to outlay money on something for growth (profit growth) in a company on a sure thing - like putting in a process into your line that would replace 2 processes, drop your cost and increase your salability of your product ------ if that makes sense ------------------ BUT,

not enough confidence or free cash for investment in major projects ----------- like chasing a new chemical for FR to catch up with this cockly little bugger who just pinched the US military and has the bedding market and transportation etc. --------- where you have to put a lot of bucks down on the table - put in a lot of hard yards and have no guarantee.

OK - I could be playing with myself there - but, it makes perfect sense to me.

Of course others might disagree

Also - betting on a sure thing would be to have a tilt at buying the cocky little bugger - as he already has the contracts in place ---------------- come in spinner!

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9.226K 838.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9710099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 66845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.