AJX 20.0% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Upper management , Brookings , Dirk Van Hining , seem to be...

1. 33,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    Upper management , Brookings , Dirk Van Hining , seem to be getting on with business ,to me it is the board remuneration committee and some of the over hyped statements that seem to have been at odds with loyal shareholder expectations

Re Macattacks comment :
    "Maybe it does require a rocket science. Looks like they have it covered to me. $10mill revenues for next quarter out of the question? Expenditure (including production costs) for next quarter estimated at $9.7mill. $6mill in the kitty and close to $3mill to draw down on loan."
    You really believe COG expenditure will only be $9.7M this coming quarter when it was nearly $9 m this last quarter and you have projected a 54% increase in revenue in the same time frame , I am serious .
    You also seem to have not taken into account staff corporate and admin costs which are over $2m a quarter

In saying that I do realize it is natural for a company to have negative cash flow while in fast growth phase , , but no good trying to assume it is cash flow neutral or not needing future finance or equity invested to cover that .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $27.54K 3.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 326058 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 353444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.