AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Thanks GCar et al,If I have caused offence, I apologise, it was...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks GCar et al,

If I have caused offence, I apologise, it was not my intention. My comments were about the economy generally, not AKE in particular. The comments were not advice or advocacy, just trying to make a contribution (from Australia, not Pakistan as someone surmised). I will refrain from this topic in the future.

As I said, I don't to pretend to know what I am doing but find shares fascinating. My understanding continues to be illusive to an Engineer trained mind. The more I think about it, the less I seem to know (Monash degree in Economics in the 80's has not helped) but the share market does hold my attention and is exciting to me.

I bought ORE about 10 years ago attracted to the stunningly simple idea of using the sun for evaporation. The conversation on Hotcopper then motivated me to think about my own energy use at home which has led to 10kW of solar panels on the roof, a power wall and an electric car is due in June. Over a year, we will make more energy than we use without buying petrol or natural gas. It has been a rewarding journey that might not have happened without buying these shares and then coming to this site.

I will continue to hold. In the meantime, I remain concerned as sooner or later the bill needs to be paid.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.