AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

AKE Chart, page-1931

1. 3,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3632
    Nah. I screwed it up yesterday, which meant today was a bit stuffed. Bought some back yesterday when I estimated it would climb back to 1188 during the day and then didn't exit when it failed to hit the second target. So today was a "minimise the disaster day". I probably should have traded both ways but I was more concerned with picking tops and containing the damage. I am set to trade it a all again now though so i will just wait for the right pattern. Funnily enough I actually did trade in today and made a profit on those trades, but it was a complete fluke: I accidentally sent buy orders when I meant to send sell orders and didn't realise until the system was reporting my stock going up when I expected it to have gone down lots. I'm going "WTF" and then I looked at the chart again and went - WOW that was lucky. So in among the losses from yesterday God stepped in and gave me a little profit as well. So between you and me: that was just luck, but as far as everyone else is concerned we'll call it "trading-genius". Ok? Overall the day is a loss, because I was an idiot yesterday. The good thing about big drop-on-open days however is, if you are sitting on cash and cool-as-cucumbers it can give you a good intra-day profit as it often falls too far and climbs back hugely - assuming you weren't an idiot the day before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.