AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I’m travelling central and north west Australia atm so will be...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I’m travelling central and north west Australia atm so will be briefish. Travelling also makes my US option trading difficult with limited internet a lot. I can keep track of what’s happening in the general market over there though and all the economists and analysts I follow.
    We will follow the US lead as always, but as I have said, should hold up better in Oz. Also, as said AKE has been holding up pretty well for some time in the midst of sell offs albeit some usual manipulation (which doesn’t worry me anymore) and I keep changing my buy price range. (Hindsight, should have bought some back in the late $8s) Maybe I’ll never buy more as I’ve done so well already (GXY n AKE) and last sells between $13 and over $4. I said my last buy range was also from $8 to $9, but you must understand markets are ever changing and your view must change daily, weekly, monthly.
    I think this is perfect bull trap territory in USA right now and believe they will fall possibly 20% from here by end June to mid July. What that means for AKE….we’ll see….June will be interesting and the next quarterly.
    Anyway, akgo21 calls it almost daily and changes view all the time which I think everyone should do to match the market moves. Actually his last post was bullish for a possible upthrust in price if we hold above $12.60 I think he said.
    Anyway, see what happens tonight and next weeks in US. Interesting times and of course I might be wrong as I have been plenty of times, but fortunately the big calls for me have worked.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.