AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Hello Steff,I am of the same belief. I only say some words here...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hello Steff,
    I am of the same belief. I only say some words here now and then, but like reading what the TA guys say....And honestly it helps me form part of my analysis. Thank you Darkstone, Akgo01, Gareth and other occasional punters.
    So Steff, I watch the US markets and trade some options, against the market, specifically the TZA which is 3 x inverse to the IWM (Russell 2000) since April 2021. Especially now and previously, it's been lucrative. But, my point is that the US markets will give the best guide as a general picture.....And atm we are watching a very slow crash which will probably only play out by late 2023 (of course my informed opinion)
    Where does that leave Lithium stocks? Well, I think now and in the future, a bit of a safe haven from the major downturn, but not unsusceptible to market swings.....so, I will play them. I bought AKE late June to mid July and have sold all those as well as some of my core holding. (Ready for the next buy and sell) If you're watching gaps, there's a big one at around $10.75.....who knows if it will get there, but I am a patient man now and know if it doesn't happen, there is always another trade around the corner. Lastly, I do believe AKE will get to $20 at least some time in the next 1 to 3 years, it all depends on how low world markets drop from here. (AIMO)
    All the best, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.