AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Has the doggy analysis from Goldman Sucks still doing the damage...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Has the doggy analysis from Goldman Sucks still doing the damage to lithium stocks or they are gone after various rebuttal from various industry "experts" including Macquarie.
    It is beyond belief that the "Sucks" still think that there will be major increases in supply from lepo. source from 2024 in China where they just (by the stroke of a pen) changed the LCE equivalent price from $13,000 to $53,000 per ton for 2023, where their predicted price was primarily based on major increases from the lepo source from China - not happening.
    Based on the news reported a week ago where the Chinese central government and local authorities has stopped / suspended a few lithium productions from lepo. source due to massive environmental issues to the river system, the suspension of the operation and all future expansion are all in limbo.
    I am not holding my breath waiting for Goldman to change their 2024 lithium price of US $11,000 based on what has occurred in China, simply because, IMO their prediction is agenda driven - accountability, integrity or credibility are not in their playbook,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.