AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

AKE Chart, page-3778

1. 7,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Once the low was in place yesterday ,11am then the share price hovered between $11 and $11.25. (My area $11.02 - $11.30)

imo and not wanting to try and pinpoint any s/price entry but the next area to watch down is 10.48-10.19
    then 9.68-9.41

I intended to buy ($12) but the Share price movements were too savage at the time and still are.

We're in a full on Bear market and how low AKE's share price can go is out of the small punter's hands. Remember the attack on GXY down to the high 60's!

Those were the days I started calling a bottom around $1.99 and started buying......... down and got to .78 and thought "There is NO bottom. !!!!!!!!!!!" It came and its history now. The same will happen again and again in the Stock Market

Moral of my story is if i was to buy from the 10.48 area (IF it gets there?) I would stagger my buys in, if/when it moved down to the next strong area then after that, for me, its a matter of sitting and waiting for the Bull to return just like that GXY Bear move.

I'm still more inclined to go and add more to my PLS holdings though and am watching its S/Price get hammered as well.

Back to AKE's S/Price and I'm no Elliott Wave man but if the Share price gets to 9.61 imo then roughly an entire leg (1-5) has been wiped out.

Do we just convert over to an Elliott wave move "down" from the High? 1-5 a,b,c

Anyway just my thoughts but my main point is from experience getting the actual bottom is like winning the lotto!

Of course I've seen many boast that they have bought at an absolute Low! !!! ???

better stop rambling and this for bombom...... after my careful analysis of your post I agree

You may be right
    I may be crazy
    Oh, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
    Turn out the light
    Don't try to save me
    You may be wrong for all I know
    But you may be right
    ..................Billy Joel song.

Just having some fun mate

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.