AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

AKE Chart, page-4588

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The wallet investor predictions are garbage and someone said on this forum weeks back that by today we would be at 18.61.
    basically I'm ignoring any and all predictions on SP here on in as what I've noticed over the last 24 months is not ONE has been accurate. I make a note of them all and every one of them is $2-5 off the mark so just let the figures flow and avoid worrying about what the price will be in 2028 - it's so pie in the sky and FFS we might of been taken over 4 times by then. I have my ideal price and an exit price too but honestly stressing on day to day or week to week prices is a waste of one's life and as we all know completely out of our hands. We can just hope for better management,competency and above all what I always pray for - better communications which from day dot (2013 for me) has been absolutely rubbish from GXY , AKE they are a tad clueless on how to get people excited about the company. A meeting of accountants has more buzz. So yeah let's chill and wait for 31.12.23 and see where we are post merge. But stressing about week to week and day to day is a tad exhausting. And hey I have a mill in the game. Sometimes go for a walk,have sex,come back and see where we are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.