AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Read the post again. Pretty sure I agreed that going long is the...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    Read the post again. Pretty sure I agreed that going long is the way to make money, I rarely trade and not keen to try again. Also said I get the felling that they know how many amateur retail are left to cover etc. What there says I think I know how to trade. Exact opposite.

I’ve made some of the dumbest mistakes possible with the market thing. I know chemistry, I know there is a climate problem. I know lithium batteries fit into the picture. I’ve watched half mill paper loses (in the matter of months) a few times and seen a 7 figure gain (in a few months) at least once. Up somewhere between the two now. If I was overconfident and thought I could trade it rather than stay long I bet I would not be anywhere near where I am now. Those that have been around a while know I don’t take myself too seriously.

But I do know people seen and heard it all before reading this stuff for over a decade. Seen plenty come and go. I know who is an optimist, upramper, downramper, bullshitter, slightly insane, nervous nelly etc. It is good to know the characters as it helps to know which filter to put on when reading. It usually doesn’t bother me too much as I know who they are, they know who they are so all good.

I could be very wrong but something about your posts do not add up. Doesn’t smell right. Maybe that’s my issue I can’t figure out which box to put you in. Firstly your bias towards negative charting, now the I’ve had faith since the Iggy days and loaded up at 4c and a few others. Now I know the keeping the faith since the Iggy days is bullshit. So pretty sure which box. I always thought there is something to gain by listening to everyone so I’ll stop the crap now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.