AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I do feel for Thesi sometimes, they/them would entertain me with...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    I do feel for Thesi sometimes, they/them would entertain me with research and passion one minute drive me mad the next. Thesi is the perfect example of not holding on too tight to your convictions. After years of living though GXY and lithium decided GXY went down the wrong path, went to cash as if to prove a point, then thought lithium price and share price was ridicous when the big run started. Such a shame, missed the the big rise and after that it’s bloody hard to get back in.

Airconditioner was the guru and put millions of words into this stock forum. I’m absolutely sure he is still around but decided the words don’t mean anything when you watch your hard earned money go to bugger all and you’ve written ten novels. In the real early days there was a mini Airconditioner, a Canadian bloke who came across from Lithium one. Vretorian or something similar. So many stories with this company. There is definitely a book in it.

I still think the next chapter is a bit odd. After everything we have gone through, all the years of trying to get SDV up and just as it is happening, giving away half our gear to a company with much less future potential cash flow or resources. I do know that know how can be very important and most here think it is great. I would love to be convinced. Even the amount of cash GXY/ORE has put into those resources and how close some are to realising the profits.

Can someone convince me? At first I thought the same about GXY/ORE merge, but very quickly saw that GXY needed ORE for this medium period as we would probably not make it to SDV and JB on the back of MC alone. Not sure I see it that way this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.